To receive daily emails from Amazing Health Advances to your inbox CLICK HERE
Urgent Warning to Parents: Baby Dies While Napping in Car Seat
"These products are not made for babies to sleep in and are dangerous because babies are not sleeping flat on their backs." – Administration for Children’s Services
[Faith, Family, America] "Three years ago, Lisa Smith got a call from her babysitter that every parent fears: something was wrong with her toddler — she wasn't waking up. Smith then rushed to the hospital, where she was told her 1-year-old daughter, Mia, had died of positional asphyxia after taking a nap in her car seat. Somehow, the girl must have slumped down in the seat, restricting her airway…” Subscribe for free to Amazing Health Advances here.
Click here to continue reading.
Faith, Family, America